Human and thereby organisational performances are often restricted
by the lack of respect, relationships and understanding within
Often organisations try to solve the challenge by running traditional
"Diversity Training programmes". When these interventions
fail - they then spend years attempting to patch up the damage
caused by over-defining "them and us" and how "we
and they" behave. This can be hugely counter-productive,
costly and stressful.
Mthimkhulu International has developed Transformational Team-building©
- a uniquely African and International approach to develop unity
within teams and organisations.
Stalcor-Natal, Durban 2004
- Is non-confrontational and uses the many diversities, skills
and backgrounds of delegates as powerful team-building and uniting
- Improves communication and relationships both at work and
- Develops respect, appreciation of uniqueness, teamwork, communication
- Builds a peer-created and managed formal & sustainable
values-based work environment.
- Ensures Life-long learning and successful interventions through
the very interactive, powerful, non-threatening, highly motivating
and exciting nature of the processes and our unique Exhilarating
Mthimkhulu International's Transformational team-building©
programmes fly under the Celebrating Humanity© banner.
The Harvest© is our flagship programme.
See Creating a Unified
The Peace Train
Electric Slide - Teamwork